LONDON COOKIES!

I seem to be stuck in/on London figuratively if not literally...
I can't get these London images out of my head, like the cookie glasses in ZARA's windows...
Or the cookie necklace to beat all cookie necklaces.
If you have a better one do tell...
Cookies to shield you from the sun or snow?
Or from popcorn-eating dogs?
I hope popcorn is not deleterious to hounds...ahem
Here's a non-edible hat in ZARA's window that is pretty delicious non?
Back to British biscuit tins...
And REAL British cookies - Gingerbread in fact!
And what about Christmas cake?!
Well if it's British, I suppose it should be Christmas Pud!
I insist on some British Seville marmelade...sigh
Is it snowing out where you are yet?
We got a light dusting in New York. No, I am NOT in London :(
I went out and 'swept' the snow away this morning with a broom. I saw my neighbor doing it and I could not resist :)
These London doggies are missing their woolly coats mufflers.
Mittens? Heavens, Button up doggies!
BONJOUR LONDON COOKIES!

Search This Blog