FORTNUM & MASON Xmas Windows?

FORTNUM & MASON Here's a London Xmas mystery for you to solve...
FORTNUM & MASON When I saw the windows at Fortnum & Mason in October I was puzzled...
I went inside and asked the liveried doorman if these mushroomie, underworld, Hobbit-esque window decorations were for Halloween?
FORTNUM & MASON I was assured these were the Christmas windows!?
FORTNUM & MASON What?
Is it possible?
FORTNUM & MASON Mustrooms and moss + British jams..?
FORTNUM & MASON Giant acorns + tiny lamps...
FORTNUM & MASON Champagne amidst the leaves - this looks a tad Christmasy...
FORTNUM & MASON But silver champagne glasses full of green moss?

Huh?
FORTNUM & MASONChampagne and macarons, contact me, 9" x 11"
Please say it isn't so!

FORTNUM & MASON I can live with a Beefeater chess set - what a perfect Xmas gift.
FORTNUM & MASON Burgundy velvet slippers in the hay?

Hmmm...
FORTNUM & MASON French parfums amongst the moss..?

non non non!
FORTNUM & MASON Mustard under glass - is this a vision from the latest, darkest Harry Potter movie? Please tell me someone was pulling my leg.

This can NOT be Christmas at F&M in Piccadilly.

Doesn't one deserve a bit of dessert after that?

BONJOUR FORTNUM & MASON!

Search This Blog