Rihanna



I'm so proud today of my polaroid camera! I did this picture from Rihanna at the show from Gareth Pugh! She was really sweet with me and guess what happened next?! "Nothing!?" Rihanna asked me to do another polaroid of her with one of her girlfriends because she wanted one polaroid too!!! Can you believe that?! I said to her I would only do it if she would visit my blog tonight and her answer was: "OK!"

Rihanna has one of my polaroids! Rihanna has one of my polaroids! Rihanna has one of my polaroids!!! :)

Ohh! The show from Gareth was awesome!!! It was so pretty!

Today I also saw Impasse de La Defense, Moon Young Hee, Tim Van Steenbergent(amazing collection!), Devastee, Felipe Oliveira Baptista, Rochas(very pretty!), Peachoo+Krejberg and Fatima Lopes. (If you want to see the digital pics I did from the shows... go to WireImage.com)

I received today invitations for Nina Ricci and Maison Martin Margiela! Yay!!!

Search This Blog