Modern Art



I was not planning to publish nothing today. I just had to go to a meeting and to the supermarket but my girlfriend told me to take the polaroid and you will not believe who I saw!!! Stefano Pilati, creative director at Yves Saint-Laurent. I swear it!!! I had a chance to ask him to pose for a polaroid and he kindly accepted my request! He was looking great but guess what happened?! Nothing!!!
I was standing there... and the camera was stuck! I apologized and he left...

I could not belive what happened and started to look around the camera... open, close.. open again... close.. and *FLASH* in my face! The picture came out!

But my readers teached me... it is art! I planned it! Perhaps one day people will look at this picture and say: "Antonio was a freaking genius!" And I will be rich and famous! :)
So I'm opening now the auction! The biddings for this masterpiece start with 1 euro!
(I have the feeling that my blog is becoming a comedy sitcom!)

I hope to see everybody tomorrow at the shows!

Search This Blog