Mademoiselle in Paris



The final countdown! I saw so many models walking to castings today and I tought it would be nice to show two of them before the fashion week in Paris starts!

It feels so good to wake-up and see your mailbox full of invitations! I received today Barbara Bui, Bruno Pieters, Lie Sang Bong, Marithé François Girbaud, Felipe Oliveira Baptista, Gaspard Yurkievich and many others!

Last friday I went for a walk to photograph some people for a magazine and on my way back home I saw Alber Elbaz from Lanvin!!!! He looked so cute! But my polaroid camera was inside my bag and I was at the other side of the street and could not reach him before he entered his car. There was just one way... jump in the front of his black mercedes but then I started to imagine the headlines of the french newspapers. "Fashion Suicide!!! Paparazzi hit by fashion designer in high speed!"
Well, I'm sure I will have other opportunities to photograph him!

I would like to thank Kelly from "Lions, Tigers & Fashion OH MY!" for the award she gave for "The Singular". If you don't know her blog, visit it right now!

Search This Blog