Body Shop Banana Conditioner

Continuing with my little series of Body Shop reviews, and this is the Banana Conditioner!


I bought this on the spur of the moment because I knew there were a few things I wanted to buy something else, and then tried to make my order up to £15 so I could get free delivery.. haha! It was only £3.99, but I think this is my problem with online shopping - I probably wouldn't have bought this in a shop, because £4 for 250ml isn't quite a lot, when you think about it, but I suppose I pay a similar price for my usual Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner which is £3.50 I think for a similar size bottle.. I guess it's not that bad really!


I was excited about this because I adore anything banana scented/flavoured, I'm such a fan. Infact I had a super craving for banana milkshake the other day and thinking about it again, it's back. Oops! Anyway, I'm off on a tangent.
Now I have very dry hair, in particular, at the ends. I've been using this since I got it, about a fortnight I'd say? I haven't noticed my hair get any worse, really, but it doesn't help the ends like the Aussie does. Apart from that, I really love this conditioner, I've been mixing it with a tiny bit of the Miracle Moist on the ends of my hair. Like I said, it smells fantastic, and it's literally like someone has mashed up a banana and put it in a bottle. Unfortunately, the smell doesn't really linger on my hair after as much as I would like, but it makes the scalp and top of my hair really soft, so I think this would be excellent for people with more normal hair, and less dry than mine.
They also do a shampoo so I'm a little bit intrigued about that, but generally I think this is a really good product, just not for me! It has it's pros and cons, but I probably wouldn't buy it again, honestly, unless these damn dry ends cure, magically, somehow! Haha, I can live and dream.

Search This Blog