3 of Me Tag!

3 of Me Tag!


3 Names I Go By
1. Clare
2. Cal
3. Culinary (Don't ask! Haha)

3 Jobs I've Had
1. Deli Girl (just the one job!)
2.
3.

3 Places I Have Lived
1. This house!
2. The house down the road, haha, that's it!
3.



3 Favourite Drinks
1. Dr Pepper
2. Tokyo Iced Tea's from Fifty-Five Bar
3. Skinny Iced Caramel Macchiato's from Starbucks!

3 TV Shows I Watch
1. Supernatural
2. Criminal Minds
3. Glee

3 Places I've Been
1. Paris
2. Rome
3. Florence



3 Places I'd Like To Visit
1. Venice
2. New York
3. Prague

3 People Who Text Me Regularly
1. Laura
2. Debbie
3. Amy

3 Favourite Dishes
1. Sweet and Sour Battered Chicken & Fried Noodles
2. Cheese & Tomato Pizza
3. My mum's home-made lentil & veg soup. (:


3 Favourite Old Tv Shows
1. Bernard's Watch
2. Black Books
3. Sabrina The Teenage Witch! Haha

3 Makeup Products I Cannot Live Without
1. Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation
2. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
3. Carmex!

3 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Having three weeks off in a fortnight!
2. This project being done and my summer show, commencing June 7th.
3. My birthday, also June 7th! And the rest of the summer!



3 People I Tag:
1.
Stevie Georgina
2.
Tiffany
3.
Lauren

Search This Blog