Nail Polish

I'm having a nail dilemma, readers - I don't know what colour to paint them! 

Recently, my nails have grown a fair bit, and I've really got into painting them - hence my sudden expansion of nail polishes. 

There are some drugstore ones that I really love. I think Barry M's nail paints are excellent, I love the range of colours, and they're not a bad quality for the price you pay, I think you pay about £4.50. I think the formula's pretty good, only taking one or two coats usually to get bottle colour. 

Another brand I tested recently was Gosh, their nail lacquer's are great. My absolute favourite is 571 Wild Lilac, which I think, after looking at my bottles, will be the colour of choice for tonight!

Anyway, heres my little collection! Colour names/numbers underneath, from left to right. 



Gosh Sweet Peach, Barry M 134, Barry M 137, Barry M 290, Barry M 295, Barry M 294.



Barry M 291, Barry M 292, Chanel 471 Blue Satin, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, Barry M 161, Rimmel 193 Black Cherry



Barry M 303, Gosh 571 Wild Lilac, Rimmel 424 Magnolia Pearl, Rimmel 320 Rapid Ruby, Barry M 150



Barry M 66, Barry M 293, OPI You Don't Know Jacques, Gosh 542 Chocaholic, Gosh 573 Golden Brown

Search This Blog