Tina Turner



I'm celebrating today 100 published polaroids!!! Yaaay!!!!
But I'm more excited with the fact that I did a polaroid of TINA TURNER at the Giorgio Armani Prive show!!! Can you belive that?! I still can't!!! (She was smiling all the time and very friendly to everybody! She is sooo cute!)
I listened to her songs during all my childhood (80's) and I loved them! I could never, ever, imagine that I would see her in my front one day and that she would pose for me!

I'm exhausted but I can't go to sleep! I need to listen to all her songs!
Do you remember this one?! "What's Love Got To Do With It" from 1984.

I also talked today to Tommy Ton (he is so nice!) at the door of the Dior show and I saw Kylie Minogue arriving.

I have so many more news to tell but I will keep them for later! :)

Search This Blog