Backstage Agnès B.



I need to confess something, this polaroid wasn't really done at the backstage of Agnès B.
Agnes Trouble prepared a static presentation of her S/S 2010 collection and I tought it would look better to photograph the model inside the chapel of the convent "Petits-Augustins" instead of the backstage.

2009 was a great year! I started to blog, I worked hard and had also lots of fun with new friends. I'm not sure yet if I want 2009 to finish!
I'm specially happy this year with the polaroids I did of: Karl Lagerfeld, Rihanna, Lou Doillon, Anna Wintour, Carine Roitfeld, Anna Dello Russo, Freida Pinto, Gareth Pugh, Eniko Mihalik, Roisin Murphy, Anna Selezneva, Isabeli Fontana, Iekeliene Stange, Natasha Poly, Garance Doré and Scott Schuman.
And I'm also very grateful to everyone else I captured with my polaroid camera and with all my dear readers!

I will try my best in 2010 to make polaroids of all the models, designers, celebrities and fashionistas that have been suggested to me!

(This is my updated list with the suggested names by readers.)
- Grace Coddington
- Hilary Alexander
- Raquel Zimmermann
- Lara Stone
- Freja Beha Erichsen
- Jessica Stam
- Alexa Chung
- Sofia Coppola
- Daria Werbowy
- Tanya Dziahileva
- Charlotte Kemp Muhl
- Irina Lazareanu
- Ricardo Tisci
- Coco Rocha
- Imogen
- Sasha Pivovarova
- Agyness Deyn

Happy new year!!! Have a wonderful holiday!!

Search This Blog