Backstage Karl Lagerfeld



Yay!!! My blog is 4 months old today!
For this special occasion I will post one special polaroid!

Eniko Mihalik (Elite) at the backstage of Karl Lagerfeld S/S 2010 collection! Eniko is one of my all time favorite models and Karl Lagerfeld is, Karl Lagerfeld!
Eniko was so happy when she saw the polaroid and asked me to do one for her too but unfortunately this was the last frame I had. She gave me her camera and asked me to photograph her holding the polaroid! :)

My TOP 4 polaroids! If you did not see them before, check now!

1st: My girlfriend! (Isn't she the cutest?!)
2nd: Rihanna at Gareth Pugh
3rd: Iekeliene Stange at Emanuel Ungaro
4th: Girls in St. Raphaël

I would also like to say thanks to everybody who is visiting my blog, writing sweet comments and helping me with this project! :)

Search This Blog