Backstage Giambattista Valli



I can't believe I didn't see Mary-Kate Olsen at the show from Giambattista Valli!!!
She would look perfect in a polaroid! But I can't complain! I saw the show (amazing!) and went to the backstage.
I was also for the first time today at Celine and I really liked it but I didn't do any polaroids.

I was so upset that I could not see the YSL show. I think Stefano Pilati was not so impressed with the masterpiece I did of him a few days ago. (click here to understand)
Stefano, if you are reading this, please invite me for your next show! I will make another polaroid of you! :)

I was thinking today... I don't know if I should do polaroids of the fashionistas that go to the fashion shows. Hundreds of bloggers and paparazzi stay outside the shows and photograph over and over again the same people. Many of those also just dress up like that because it is fashion week...
I would like to hear your opinion! What should I do?!

Search This Blog